Welcome to Marhabtain!
Let’s talk about learning Levantine Arabic, shall we?
I created Marhabtain for all of us who dream to speak Levantine Arabic like native speakers, but:
- haven’t reached the fluency levels we desire, even though we’ve spent many hours (and years!) in Arabic class
- started learning Arabic through Fusha, so Levantine feels too confusing and intimidating to start
- feel stuck and haven’t found great resources online to learn Levantine Arabic in a fun and compelling way.
- can’t yet enjoy native-level tv shows, books, and music, without subtitles (and we all know most Arabic content does not have Levantine subtitles!)
- are tired of traditional Arabic classes and traditional language learning techniques are looking for the best self-study strategies
Lastly, Marhabtain is for anyone who almost gave up on Arabic, but has a little more fight left in them.
If that sounds like you’re in the right place, and I’m so glad to have you.
Now that you’re here (and thank goodness you are!) there’s a lot to keep you busy. Here’s a few things I recommend to get you started:
- Join the 1000+ readers from 78 countries, in reading my most popular digital book, 10 Things You Need To Know If You To Learn Arabic Fluently. Sign up above! (Scroll up!)
- Read some of my most popular blog posts:
- My One Year Update: Why I Broke Up With “Traditional” Ways of Studying Arabic and Why I’ll Never Look Back
- 15 Levantine Arabic Resources that Have Made Arabic the Easiest Possible Language to Learn
- 5 Steps to Learning Levantine Arabic in Quarantine Without Studying Abroad
- How Arabic Finally Stopped Going In One Ear and Out the Other
- Head over to the Self-Study Materials tab and stack up on Levantine Arabic guidebooks and Anki decks you’ll need if you want to simplify you’re learning process.
- Follow me on Instagram: @chechkalu
- Enjoy yourself and contact me via email if you ever want to talk!